The Herbal Alliance is a community of herbal organisations and herbalists with a shared aim of promoting and supporting herbal medicine and herbalists.
Any member of a Practitioner Association or Independent Herbalist sharing our principles is invited to join in the activities and projects of The Herbal Alliance. We will share more information in the Spring of 2021 on how to do this as this website develops with more information and functions. In the meantime please use this site for its Events Calendar below.
The Herbal Alliance is currently facilitated by a collection of Community Action Teams (CATs), with volunteer representatives from eight Practitioner Associations, discussing key issues facing Education, Research, Supply and Communications.
We have four aims
- Heal the herbal community through collaboration and shared principles
- Empower individual herbalists by acting as one community
- Enhance visibility with a unified voice
- Cooperate to address the Nature and Health crises.
We have eight principles
- We are believers in helping all herbalists and the profession thrive
- We gain inspiration from Nature for developing our culture as a living system
- We integrate vitalistic and scientific worldviews
- We are committed to positively impacting people, plants and planet
We will work together collaboratively
We thrive on diversity & inclusion
We are adaptive to change
We will actively listen and learn